Saturday, January 17, 2015

A B and C

January snuck in..no big fanfare..just a nice easy start..i like that..this month I was tempted by two projects..that I just had to try.
The company Brackish Bow Ties..makes beautiful feather Bow ties..u just love them..they are however a bit out of my price range..so I set out to see if i can recreate it..the pictures are below..i know that if I do again I need more feathers..so I can choose what ones I want..i need to back with heavy black interfacing..not felt..and i need to brush on glue in thin layers...it really came out ok..and not bad for a first attempt.

Kelley and Michael got us a book of mug cakes for Christmas. .so we had to try them..we made an ameretto mug cake..for mug cakes you use a self rising flour..and limited ingredients. .and nd it makes two cakes..in the microwave..it wasn't bad!. The texture was good. .but it needed more ameretto. .i need to make another..it's fast and easy

No comments:

Post a Comment