Saturday, January 3, 2015

Popovers

As a post xmas gift ..Michael got me a popover pan...I know what a silly thing to want right?.well since tat and family took me to the cliff house in sf ..i have had a craving for popovers... Have you had a popover? It's like a crunchy /chewy mix between a muffin and a croissant. .light and airy..and very yummy..
On pintrest there were a dozen different recipies...but david recommend watching the Alton brown episode...all in all it came out..ok...i have the mini popover pan and should have adjusted the cooking time a bit (a bit too brown. .but still tasty) .
Michael and i ate every single one ..with unsweetened pumpkin butter..
.I also was working on designs for a t shirt..so I pulled out my watercolors..i haven't painted in ages..

No comments:

Post a Comment