Friday, April 1, 2011

Items from my Creative Friends

So I mention a lot about how creative all of my friends are ..and I love to get the chance to chow off their work!
I asked Kelley to send me some of her really cool items ...I want to add that I was there when Kelley started to learn ..and she has some serious knitting skills ..and a lot of Patience...as you can see from some of work the has no fear of small needles or projects that require a time commitment..and Kelly is allergic to wool..so only cotton or man made firers for her ..which limits what she can work with she spends a lot of time making sure she can sub out yarn types
the crab was an ode to "deadliest catch" and took her quite a while..it is a very pretty piece
The paint brush is of her own design! a lot of thought went into construction and colors !
and the hedgehog is really adorable!

One of our coworkers Megan ( she works in our building but not in our office) has a very cool desk area...the "wallpaper" is made up of postcards from student events ,concerts and lectures...Megan mentioned that is was a great way for her to connect with students and alumni in her office ...its very pretty and really cool!

I cannot say it often enough
I am so fortunate to be surrounded by sooooo may fun and creative people ..

No comments:

Post a Comment