Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

so I couldn't resist making something for Easter
8 little eggs and a basket!....and our lillycat is so excited to show them off!
Kelley made some sure cute little bunnys that I will add a pic of later
from Kelley
The original pattern called for sock/fingering yarn, but I didn't have any in the colors that I wanted and I wanted to use yarn from my stash.  My bunnies are made out of Sugar 'n Cream cotton, I have LOTS of that hanging around in various colors.  I used size 6 DPN's.  I also made my ears longer, because 10 stitches just didn't look long enough.

I just like to add my bit of spring pep talk
the cycle of the seasons, and of renewal is continual..I get so exited about the miracle of plants coming to life ..of beautiful flowers and all the riot of colors ...may all of you have a chance to take a  sec this spring to look at all the beauty around you!
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment