Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vegas and More

I went for work last week to the  Catersourse Conference in Las Vegas
it was a great event met lots of nice people, took some great classes and saw some really cool art.

Now if you haven't been to Vegas before.. it is all about scale ..everything is huge and extravagant !
we stayed at the beautiful Paris hotel..and our conf. was at the Cosmopolitan
the crystal chandelier at the cosmopolitan !

the hotel had tons of really cool modern art ...I mean TONS! it was like a museum
one of my favorite pieces of artwork!
now one of the cool things they had several of were  artomat ..old cigarette machines that vend artist trading cards! How cool is that !


Now Vegas wasn't new to me but the cosmopolitan was...and I got to eat at their Wicked Spoon Buffet
yummy gourmet buffet! with the best desserts I have ever seen at a buffet.
to top the whole thing off I got a change to Visit with my friend Sara AND got to not only hear Nathan perform ...but we got to hang out AND have drinks ! I wish Michael could have gone with me ..but there is always next time!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! sounds like you had a good time! Is Sara back in Vegas now? Or is that a different Sara?

    ReplyDelete