Sunday, February 20, 2011

when life hands you lemons

this week life handed me some lemons
( my Hubby lost his job and Kelley gave be a bag full of Lemons )

so when life hands you lemons you make..Lemon Curd and Lemon cookies!
I have been talking about making Lemon Curd for a while...
really its just lemon custard..but i had 4 different versions in my cookbook collection..
and Michael found 3 more...
so I chose the most basic one..
and it turned out terrific!...tangy and very tasty...
I make lemon butter cookies also..they were not bad..not terrific...but not bad

anyone else have suggestions for other Lemon things?

I finished my pop top Bag

I am super happy how it turned out! I will change the strap for the next one
( so y'all just keep saving pop tops for me!)

I also made some rock cozies
Michael's mom said "why ruin such pretty rocks"...and although there isn't much real point to making covers for rocks..I think they are super cute and kinda fun..and after all there has to be a place in the world for pretty but not useful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment