Monday, February 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger award !


What Fun! Cori from whereyouhangyourheart   nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award, Cori is super fun and always has such great Ideas!

Here are my duties to fulfill:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded them.
2. Share seven things about themselves.
3. Pay it forward to 10 (or so) recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers about the award!
  well here are 7 things about me
( that you may or may not know)
1. I am a necktie junkie
I love ties! ..vintage ties..bow ties ....I have over 300 of them (some are not wearable anymore) but I continue to buy ties at thrift stores and yard sales ..and of course love gifts of ties !
2. My secret life as a professional artist 
I have had several shows of my paintings, and have done professional photographs for  Nathan Temby. and Have my art hanging in various locations. I haven't painted in years as I devoted my time to other pursuits.
3.  I am a pumpkin whore ( please note this is used in a nice non derogatory way )
Kelley passed this title to me years ago as I love all things pumpkin, pumpkin alcohol, pumpkin candy, pumpkin food ..and just pumpkins in general...
4. I am a princess!
my running joke for years ..I have tiaras, princess t shirts, wands, I take my job as princess seriously and I am a benevolent monarch!
5. I am part of the packrat rat pack
yes I cannot throw anything away..I am getting better ..but I hoard all sorts of random objects in the hope of using them for art projects later..I really do uses most things..... eventually
6. My secret desire ..to be an author
my poems and plays aside ..I have never thought I was much of a writer...But I still harbor dreams of being published! I want to write a cookbook..and I have always wanted to write /illustrate a kids book!  if anyone feels compelled to work on either I am available!
7.  my career goal
I worked for years for "the Gamekeeper" selling board games and jigsaw puzzles ...if you ask anyone who worked with me over the years they will say the same ..it was a great job!..fun games to play with  and pretty chess sets..My goal is to open a board game store of my own ..
alas except for Cori (see above!) 
 the only other blog that I follow is
Alex inspired my blog and I check on Cori and Alex on a daily basis ..so I nominate both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment