Friday, February 11, 2011

new this week !




Now despite all the drama from my week I managed to get a few new projects done !

The Fox Stole

for Christmas I got yarn from Becca and Nathan ..and both gave me some beautiful Eyelash yarn ..I have to admit I love eyelash yarn..its soft fuzzy and forgiving of mistakes...

Kelley had recently sent me a link to a "roadkill" softie and I remembered seeing a "vegan fox stole" on Knitty...with 2 other patterns as inspiration I made my own version ..I liked it so much I made another in brown





Kelley sent me a link to a "Christmas ornament of the month " group on ravelry ....I love a good challenge...but i had been slacking..so here are my first 2
a Christmas pickle
and a Christmas light

OK the light looks more like a pepper..but really its BRIGHT pink...but I did a funny M1..and lit made weird holes....
this week I grabbed some of the pretty sparkly yarn Michael had bought to make barbie clothes and made this lace necklace ..I was making it up as I went along..its pretty but impractical ...

2 comments:

  1. I loved the purple fox stole so much that I "borrowed" it! It is so soft. Last night the gals at my knitting group loved it (I gave you full credit) and one even wants the pattern. Maybe you should become a pattern designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Come and check it out on my blog- it's pretty fun! www.whereyouhangyourheart.com

    ReplyDelete