Saturday, January 1, 2011

new year new project

So my goal for the new year is....
ta dah!
to get out of the house and do more. !

Easily said of course..

add this to actually using the gym membership that I pay for monthly but don't use
( goal is 2 days a week..that's not so bad)..

and to top it of i want to do something new ( insert here a new project/recipe/book) each week...
and it means me actually finishing projects..

as you have probably figured out i have too many things going all at one ..this blog is to keep tract of what I actually do...

for the new year i have already started a shawl ( ok so started it yesterday..but close enough)..I love laceweight yarn and figured i could made a few to sell this year to support the yarn habit.

and made a new recipie.
.swiss roll cake
..it was from the Tea and Sympathy cookbooks..that my dear friend alex gave me...a
las my swiss roll turned into a swiss stack..as the sponge  was a bit too firm...
basic idea is to make a sponge (egg/sugar/flour) bake untill ..well spongy..and top with jam..roll up and volia!..instant dessert...
well it was far to..eggy ( is eggy a word?)....
and not what i had in mind..but a noble effort on my part..
i am realising my oven run HOT....i need to remember this for the future!

1 comment: