Monday, January 10, 2011

photos

Alex noted that I had not added any photos

So here is the insperation chain ..note: I did this at work and just used some old photos I had on my bookshelf

it is just a chain and some single crochet with clips that I bought on clearance from staples( I bough 3 huge bags of them with no real purpose other than thay looked cool and were cheap)

I have seen several versions of flag banners arounds some of fabric some of yarn ( knit versions and crochet) and though this could work for this also ..a good use of of all the scrap yarns I have collected)

It could be used for an advent calendar or a Happy Birthday banner

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos. Thanks for giving me one of your inspiration chains. I'm excited to start using it. I've found some cool pics I'm going to bring in next week for the one at work.

    ReplyDelete